about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the story of: goldilocks and the three bears puppets


It took me long enough, but finally, finally, I have the first puppet workshop to go with our year of stories! This is a really simple one, but simple is good to start with right?
3 Bears Mitten Puppets!
To go along with the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, I made some mitten puppets! You may remember that I was in a mood not too long ago because I couldn't find any, but my sister came to the rescue! She dug around and found an old pair, and now they have a new life as puppets. (If you can't find mittens, fear not...you can make some mitts out of felt.)
3 Bears Mitten Puppets!
Two mittens work for all four characters; you just turn them around! They are oh so fun, and I'm seriously wanting to wear them as mittens just so that people ask me about them. Silly, I know.

The project patterns and all instructions are packaged up in one easy-to-download-and print PDF. And if you make some mitten puppets, I'd love to see them! Post a link to your post in the comments, or add photos to the Wild Olive Flickr pool.

8 comments:

  1. So fun! What a great thing to keep in your "parent" bag. Young kids acting up in a restaurant? Pull out your puppet mitts.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these just reminded me of my goldilocks and the 3 bears finger puppet gloves when i was little....
    on each hand the first finger was a goldilocks, and the other three fingers were the bears (the pinky being the baby bear!). then the image of the house was on top of the hand, i think. i loved them so much!
    could be another way to tackle these if one felt so inclined :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh - how cute are your puppets?? :) Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Those are perfect. I am a storyteller,seriously that is my job, and I have been trying to figure something out for this story. PERFECT!!! Mollie you are super duper smart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY Mollie! They look amazing! You are so creative!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:52 AM

    Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are SO cute! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!