about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

leather earrings

earring
The other day I had an idea to try with some leather. It totally didn't work.

But I did make these super simple earrings, and I love 'em! They are just a roughly cut strip of scrap leather, with an earring wire attached. Because they are practically the same color as my hair, they don't show too much, but the subtlety is nice. Now I suddenly want to make more leather jewelry...

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cool idea! I'm going to try this and make them in leaf shapes. Can't ever have too many earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! Finally I managed to made these :) Love your blog, a great place for inspiration

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!