about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a winner of a weekend...

First things first. We have a winner for Katie's set of three stamps! Random.org chose...


Abby! Congratulations! Please send me an email (molliejohanson[at]gmail[dot]com), with your mailing info, and I'll pass that on to Katie. (by the way, she's having a sale...check it out on her blog!)

Now, how about a little recap of my weekend?

YIP2010 - 285

Friday night was Sufjan's concert at the Chicago Theater. Wow. Really amazing, beautiful, intense, and a whole host of emotions. It was long, but it could have gone on all night. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to bring my camera in. Grr. It did force me to be in the moment, and it was a lovely moment.

Coming off of the concert, I was tired, but inspired. Some new ideas came about, and I made a list of what the important things that I need and want to jump into. Expect to see a little Advent printable and some combination embroidery/sewing patterns coming soon!

Animal Crackers

Sunday was church and singing with the little kids and technical difficulties. Then heading to Joann's where I picked up a few supplies for new things that are in the works. Including wool felt to go with those animal cracker illustrations I shared a week or so ago.

And as I've already mentioned, my weekend sale stunned me. The number of kits doubled in 3 days. Yes! It's a great way to start the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!