about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a weekend of thanks...

YIP2010 - 287

On Friday, I decided to run a little weekend sale in my shop. I sent it out to my Mailing A-List, and posted it on Facebook. The reason is that the Caregiver Kit count was moving very slowly, and I really do hope that we reach the goal by the end of the month.

But I wasn't sure what the response would be. And I prayed. I asked God to make the sale a success so that more kits could be made. I was hoping that at the end of today, we would be at 10, maybe 11.

God did good things, and so did a lot of people! As of right now, we're at 14 Caregiver Kits! Wowow! Thank you so much to everyone who has made a purchase this weekend! I'm amazed and humbled and grateful.

But I don't want to tell you about this sale and not offer it to you, lovely readers! Here's the scoop:

I'm extending my Buy One Get One sale until NOON CST tomorrow (Monday the 18th). Buy any item (even the choose 3 packs!), and get one free. Don't place the free item(s) in your cart...just list them in the message to seller.

Thank you, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!