about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

vintage geometry stripes...

vintagegeometry
(photo links to Flickr...find the treasury link below)

I was looking through Etsy treasuries, and I found a beauty. Vintage. Color-Coordinated. Stripes. Of course, they had me at the stripes, and all the rest was icing on the cake.

You'll find this lovely collection, curated by Etsy seller MissPott, at {Vintage Geometry}

You know, I never tire of wearing stripes on Thursday, but sometimes finding good stripey things to blog about can be a challenge to me. Thank goodness there are so many fun things out there to hunt down.

Do you have any stripes to share?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!