about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

christmas stripes...

christmas stripes

Here we are at Thursday again. Where has time been getting to? Today I took a stripey photo with some Christmas-y things. Why? Because today is the first day of the Etsy Christmas in July sale! Which means...all Christmas items in my shop are 25% off! The sale runs through the 25th, and all prices are already marked. There's even a combo pack of all Christmas embroidery patterns that has an even better discount...

As I was getting all of my Christmas items re-listed, I did sort of chuckle at the Winter Warmers pattern. It's soooo hot here right now, and the idea of mittens and scarves just makes me laugh!

YIP2010 - 196

And because it's so warm, I had to go with a sort of modified stripe to wear today. The stripes go in two directions. I know that some people call this "plaid," but on Thursdays I wear stripes. So that's what this is...a nice and cool "striped" dress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!