about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

there's still time...

lonely heart

For some reason, I was thinking that there are two weeks left until Valentine's Day. I was wrong. (Maybe if I had a valentine to love I would be more aware?) Anyway, there is still enough time to get in a little Hearts Day embroidery, especially when they work up quickly like the one above did. And what could be better than a hand-stitched valentine?

You can find the pattern for Lonely Heart, plus two others over on The Sampler. (It's free!) Be sure to check out the other find items that you can get in a Sampler...lots of fun stuff!

UPDATE: The Sampler no longer has archived files, but you can download this sample pattern right here!

a spring pattern...

Oh, and I really can't wait to show off some of the new things that I've been working on lately...so this is a new Spring pattern. It's an Earnest Caterpillar, and even though his face seems a bit off, I still really love him. To go along with him, there's also a chrysalis and a butterfly (plus more Springy things!).

So, let's get through Hearts Day, and then, please, please...I want some spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!