about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

painting or playing...

painted keychains

It has been a while since I pulled out some paint, so last night I did.

Quite honestly, I'm not sure if this was an opportunity for painting, or for trying out my new toy. You see, I never knew what an amazing thing a Crop-A-Dile is. Those holes in the wood discs? I put them there. And it was easy.

But really, the painting was so much fun. I think that I'll make a few more tiny paintings soon. And I might make more key chains too. Oh, and I made some just like these, but without the holes. Can't decide though if they should be brooches or magnets. Hmm...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:36 AM

    I think they would make a super cute Memory game!

    I heart my crop-o-dile too. I use it for punching through clipboards and acrylic a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely make some into brooches! They are so cute and would be lovely wearable art xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at Crop-o-diles this evening, it sounds like it would be a worthwhile buy. Plus I love the name! The key chains are so cute! Who doesn't love candy corn?!
    --Maggie

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!