about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

september's desktop...

global bench monday

My mom and sister found this globe in the trash today. What an amazing find! It works, and came with the light bulb. It is a little out of date (as in, you'll find the USSR on here!), but that just gives me an easier time of figuring out approximately when it's from. I'd like to find a way to fit it on my desktop, but it's a wee bit full. Actually though, I love how it looks on the floor too...

Speaking of desktops, I have a new September calendar desktop for you! September! It features Sticky Glue, which means that I'll be figuring out a gluey project for this month's workshop. Hmm...I have to think about this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!