about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the day behind, the week ahead...

tired and more than a little red...

Today was Baptism Sunday and the church picnic at our new church. Wow! I have experienced both of these types of events plenty of times, but never like this. It was a wonderful day. The whole thing happened outside, so if you look closely at the picture, you'll see that I'm more than a little red. In fact, my neck and shoulders are especially crispy. Lovely.

Now I look at the week ahead. Or maybe the weeks.

I have an ever growing list of new things that I'm working on. Oh so much fun to be had! It's another one of those times of plenty ideas. New illustrations to make digital, a new type of product that I'm trying, and some patterns to play with: sewing, embroidery and the kind that will be printed on fabric.

Hello new week! You and I will be busy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!