about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

interesting photo shoots...

Big B embroidery

It seems that my sister and I must take strange photos. Because yesterday my brother, PJ, went to take a picture of his recent embroidery, and placed the hoop in a tree.

sun embroidery

His latest piece was shot on a fire hydrant.

painted shoe wip

And when I asked if he would like to take a picture of the in progress embellished shoes that I'm making for Anna, he placed the shoe on a tire.

I love that he likes thinking of unique ways to display things and photograph them. He even tried a few self-portraits! I just have to say, PJ makes me crazy sometimes. Well, a lot of the time. But he really is the sweetest thing...and oh so creative!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!