about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

november...



Ahh...November. A lovely month, though I may be partial...it's the month of my arrival in this world. Or maybe I resent November...hmm...

Anyway, this month's calendar features Yakkity Yam, my personal favorite of the Characteristics for this year. I liked this little guy so much, that I added him to the Harvesters collection as well. Of course, we're sweet potato people at my house, but a Yakkity Sweet Potato just doesn't have the same ring to it. Yams or Sweet Potatoes, it doesn't matter. Download your November Desktop Calendar and get ready for a thankful month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!