about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

it's halloween...

A visual list of treats for Halloween

Here's what I hoped to make for Halloween. And actually, I came pretty close. All these things came into being, a few are just a little different than planned. Like these:

Extra thick cut-out cookie

I have made this cookie dough more times that I can remember. But yesterday, I somehow misread the amount of powdered sugar required. Instead of adding 2 1/2 cups, I only used 1/2 cup. Yikes. Now we have something that is more like a scone. Still tasty, just not what I planned.

Candy Corn Brownies

Cake ball eyeballs

These are my favorite though. From the moment I saw Bakerella's cake ball idea, I thought EYEBALLS! Perfect for a Halloween treat! (and check out a glimpse of our haunted gingerbread house in the background!)

Okay, off to to pumpkin farm with the family (which includes an Indiana Jones, a Batman, and a Leopard). I'm in costume this year as Sarah Palin. (I'm still practicing my head tilt.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!