about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

today i got...

my new toy

...this new color laser printer...

I'm very excited about it, because I've wanted one for so long. This, I have been reminded many times, is an early (4 months) birthday gift. This is nicer than any gift I would expect to get. Really. But it's something that I can really use, and of course the family will too. The prints on top are something that I'm just about done with. In fact, they will be officially photographed tomorrow in all their food/planning glory.

...sunburn...

No photo of that though. But I'm hurtin'. I suppose that's what I get for hanging out at the pool when I should have been working...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:09 PM

    Mollie!

    I want a new laser printer, how incredible, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!