about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

so excited about new items...

A Baker's Best (Ingredient) Friends Recipe Cards

...that I printed out these cards and photographed them without noticing the typo. Can you spot it? If not, click on the picture and the answer is at Flickr in the note.

Anyway, these Baker's Best (Ingredient) Friends are now gracing printable recipe cards, and they are available in the shop. Flour, Sugar, Butter, Eggs, Vanilla, Milk, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Powdered Sugar, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon and Chocolate Chips are all there! And soon, a collection of baking tools will be in the shop too! More about that next week.

I feel as though I've really found something good with these printable files. They are fun to make, and are super practical. (Others must think so too...they are a popular item!) I'm currently working on other types of printable files for the shop, including invitations and menu/calendar planning pages. Got an idea for a printable you'd like to see? Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!