about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a workbook wallet...

My new wallet

Sometimes I get an idea in my head about making something, and it just doesn't work. Like the keychains that I planned to make. My first shot was quite pathetic, and I won't even show a picture of it, but I still have hope that they could become a valid item.

But the wallet above actually worked quite well, with only minor glitches! (A few more pics are on Flickr) You may remember the old workbook pages that I blogged about before, well this is what I envisioned. I'm also thinking that I need to make a matching coin purse. The question will be, once this is all perfected, would people buy a wallet such as this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!