about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

dies ist so lecker...

German Chocolate Cupcakes...mmm...

German chocolate cake is one of my dad's favorites, so I made these cupcakes in celebration of his return from a very extended business trip. The cake itself is from a mix, but the coconut pecan topping is homemade from this recipe (I used only 3 yolks though)...so tasty! Not many cupcakes are left, but there is an abundance of leftover frosting. And so, I'll be making some more cake to go with it. It's kind of like milk and cereal...you can rarely get it come out even. But with cake, it just means eating more treats!

By the way, the title of this post is German for "this is so yummy!" and it is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!