about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

so proud...

Being the proud big sister, I like to share things about my younger brothers and sisters. Today, I present two things. First, if you enjoy photography, check out my sister's photos that she has started uploading. She has a style all her own...we call it "arty." Actually the ones that she has on Flickr right now, all were taken in a moving car, and will become a series of prints, I think.

Then, we have my nearly 14-year-old brother. Not nearly as classy as Anna, he has a new YouTube video that he created last night. Ever the comedian, his Blair-Witch-like video reflects an upbringing with puppet-team exposure, and contains some tried and true jr. high humor. The series could become a classic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!