about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

spot the ugly...

Let me start by saying, yes, my sister and I realize that we are far too critical. And if you, or someone whose taste your respect, likes any of the following ugly, then I ask forgiveness now.

That being said, my sister and I like to play a game that we call "Spot the Ugly." It works like this: While looking through a catalog (this is the perfect time of year for this game, by the way), I spot something ugly and show it to Anna. Perhaps this snowman.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Then she would have to search and find something uglier. I'd guess she would have found these shoes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


But then, I would go and find this monstrosity, and the game would undoubtedly be won by yours truly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


But tonight, I must say, Anna won. Because while while shopping at a discount closeout store, she discovered a pant suit. With tassels. But then she outdid herself, by finding a ladies hat that was so over the top, it could only be modeled by one of the pastors from our church who happened to be shopping with his wife. He looked stunning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!