about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a stitch in time...



After a failed attempt at a new (small) embroidery project, there's been a block. Which is sad, because I'd like to get a lot of craftiness done. However, I think I may have found some inspiration to get me going again. The first is the fantastic Yeti shown above, and more at Megan Whitmarsh's website (click on "embroidery"). All I can say is, Yetis, wow. Nice. The next is a new book called Doodle-Stitching which just looks fun. (and hey, you can never have too many books, right?)

Hopefully this will help me get some thread onto some felt. And not looking quite so goofy this time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!