about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

baking season begins...

It seemed as though the hot weather just wasn't gonna let up, but then...ahh...fall...

This is the time of year when I get to cook and bake as much as I like, and not feel bad about turning on the oven. Sure summer is nice, but it's just too hot for the yummy meals and treats that I really like to make. Now I get to make soups and bread and casseroles (yes, casseroles!), and baked goods galore.

In the past couple of days I've baked two kinds of cookies, plus lingonberry bread (a fabulous mix from IKEA), in addition to real food. My sister is concerned about me, because, like Izzie from Grey's Anatomy, I tend to bake when I get depressed. But no, I'm just getting warmed up for the cool, culinary season...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:26 PM

    Good luck with the baking. Here are some recipes:

    http://tasteetreats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the best thing you think you bake? I mean what is the best you can think of that would sell?

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!