about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

martha, martha, martha...

No, this isn't a post about how Jan Brady would sound with a lisp. Actually, that was my response when I finally made it in to Michael's to check out their new Martha Stewart line.

I love Martha. People give her a hard time, but she's the best. This episode of Ellen is a favorite, and I can't help feeling a bit like Ellen as I watch. You hope that Martha isn't as perfect as she seems, but deep inside, you want to be like her.



Anyway, back to Michael's: I'm not sure if I should have gone sooner, or if I shouldn't have gone at all, but every item I saw, I wanted. It was as if they made it all just for me! In the end, I settled on a patriotic ribbon garland, bandanna treat bags for neighbor gifts, and a pack of three journals with the sweetest patterns on the cover (as if I need more paper!), plus a copy of each free craft idea they had. Now I'm hooked and want more...and more...and more...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:25 PM

    That clip cracked me up! Martha with Ellen is hysterical for some reason.

    Anyways, I saw the new line at Michaels a little whiles ago and I'm obsessed too. It's hard not to make constant excuses to stop by and pick up a piece of paper or some craft kit or the wonderful glitters (so much better then what the craft store sells!) or the twill tape...or...or..or...yeah, its bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 PM

    Oops...I forgot to mention that the new line is MARTHA STEWARTS NEW LINE. So fantabulous.

    That is all. :D

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!