about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

i shouldn't be surprised, but...

...I am.

I went to use my long dormant, and never used Flickr account (I was feeling WAY behind the times), and discovered that it had been used. By my 13-year-old brother. He had uploaded a few photos somewhere along the way, and I don't know when, and I don't know how. But there they were. I shouldn't be surprised, but...

As if that wasn't enough, tonight I learned something about my 20-year-old sister. You see we like jazzy lounge music...I mean, who doesn't like Dean Martin? But imagine my surprise when I found out that my hip, music loving sister had loaded an entire Perry Como album into iTunes! Perry Como? And yet, I liked it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!