about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Guilty pleasure: Iron Chef?

As I write this, I'll admit it. I enjoy watching Iron Chef on Food Network. I'm amazed by how quickly the chefs are able to create dishes from what seem like obscure ingredients. And although I'm not a big seafood fan and most of the "theme ingredients" fall into that category, it's still intriguing to watch. We also enjoy the English voices for the Japanese judges. Tonight during dinner, my dad did commentary in the same voices and styles as you head on the show. He also points out that the one actress is on a lot...perhaps she needs more work and is only in it for the free food!

Sure it's a little cheesy, but this cooking competition can be really fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!