about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Illustration Friday: Crowded?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



When I first heard the Illustration Friday theme was "crowded," I thought of my favorite Shel Silverstein poem, "Crowded Tub."


There's too many kids in this tub.
There's too many elbows to scrub.
I just washed a behind,
That I'm sure wasn't mine.
There's too many kids in this tub.


My ideas for my illustration varied, but I settled on these peas. And in honor of dear Mr. Silverstein, I offer this poem:


There's too many peas in this pod.
There's too many veggies to prod.
If I were a carrot,
I'm sure I could bear it.
There's too many peas in this pod.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!