about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Playing games?

A few weeks ago, I told about the game that my sister and I have been playing. We've still been enjoying the game, although we've started using a ping pong ball for safety's sake. Anyway, last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live I saw what could be the newest thing for us to try.

The game is called "Touch the Head." In this game Jimmy and comic Dane Cook go out onto the street and have 30 seconds to touch as many heads as possible. Crazy. But to make it even better, last night they touched heads...with a pickle! That's right, they went around touching people's heads with a large dill pickle. Genius! And kosher!

There's something so inspiring about this. I think this may be just the beginning...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!