about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // hot pepper jelly and cranberry conserves cross stitch charts

Cross Stitch Supplies

What's this? The last charts for the Jam of the Month Club cross stitch design? It's true. Today I'm sharing both November and December's designs for hot pepper jelly and cranberry conserves. You can stitch them individually or use them in the giant shelf pattern, which is also here as one large chart.

It's just in time for all the free space in your December calendar. What's that? December is super busy? Ah yes, so it is. Or so it can be! But maybe you'll find a few quiet moments to get in some stitching.


One of the things I was surprised by this year is how much I've come to enjoy doing cross stitch. I liked it in theory, but in practice, I was so slow that I lost interest partway through stitching a pattern. Now I'm loving it and wish I had worked on this version all along. Mind you, I'm behind on stitching and assembling embroidery version that I'm doing so maybe it was for the best. And hey! If you liked having a cross stitch version this year, I might do it again for 2020 and I can stitch that!

Christmas Quilt Sampler Cross Stitch Chart

Speaking of stitching, did you see this free Christmas Quilt Sampler pattern I designed for The Spruce Crafts? It's simple and modern and easy to stitch quickly. I hope you'll give it a try!

4 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for these last 2 jars...enjoyed this project SO much!!! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:33 AM

    I am so excited to hear about the possibility of another cross stitch project for next year! I love the smaller motifs for each month like the ones you made....sometimes, stitch-a-longs can be too "pattern heavy", making it hard to keep up each month. Great work and cute designs, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved this stitch along. I'm pretty far behind, but its on my list of projects to finish in 2020! Thank you for creating the cross stitch patterns, you are very talented. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!