about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

printable // kawaii christmas lights garland

Kawaii Christmas Lights Garland

Today in my Sending Christmas Cuteness pattern advent calendar, the pattern is a few twinkle lights. And I thought it would be fun to share a printable version as well. So in a short and sweet post that will help you get in the holiday spirit, I present my Kawaii Christmas Lights Garland!

Kawaii Christmas Lights Garland

You will need:

Cardstock
Scissors
Yarn
Stapler

DOWNLOAD THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS GARLAND PDF

Note: The PDF shows the bulb on the far left as a more teal color, which is the intention. But for some reason, my printer interprets it closer to turquoise. Just a little heads up if yours prints as a different shade too!

Kawaii Christmas Lights Garland

Print the PDF on cardstock and then cut out all the pieces.

Kawaii Christmas Lights Garland

Fold each lightbulb in half and place them over the yarn. Staple the lightbulb so the yarn is encased above the staple.

Kawaii Christmas Lights Garland

Hang your lights and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. That is very cute!

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very simple and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really cute! I love it.

    yeah, dream high!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! look so cute!
    would you like to be a friend and follow each other? If you follow me,
    I'll follow you back. Thank you! ^^
    www.okcheori.com

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!