about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // love birds

Love Birds Pattern


Those love birds from the February calendar? Now you can stitch them too! I think they'd be quite adorable on all kinds of things.

The PDF has these sweet tweets in two styles/sizes. There's a smaller version without the hexagon frame, and a larger one with the frame. The hexagon pattern is the same size as the Snow Bunny pattern from last month, so you could stitch these up as a sampler if you'd like!


I keep thinking about using these little guys to make a headband for myself. Appliqued with felt I think? I'll be sure to share if it works out!

7 comments:

  1. Mollie, thank you so much! It's Lovely! I will be stitching mine soon along with January's snowbunny. What should we call it? WO's Monthly SAL? They will also look beautiful in appliqué!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:12 PM

    What program do you use to design your wonderful printable pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:51 PM

    Cute! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:23 PM

    Keep up the fantastic, brilliant work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these cute design! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very lovely. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!