about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

print: diary cards

Diary Cards

Yesterday I promised a printable to accompany those fabric flag rings, and here it is!

I'm terrible about keeping a steady journal (unless you count my blog, which really only documents a small portion of my life), so I look for simple ways to keep track and remember. I loved the postcard calendar journal that Design*Sponge featured in 2010, and these printable diary cards came out of that love.

Diary Cards
Diary Cards

Each card is 3x5 and has a prompt on it. There are four designs on one page, and they are all in basic black. Print them on white or on colors, and make as many as you need. You can also add in plain index cards and create your own prompts!

Diary Cards
Diary Cards

The idea is to keep it simple when it comes to writing down the things in life you want to remember in the days ahead. Remember the things you love, the important moments, three little things that happened in a day. Jot them down and don't fret about too much writing.


And don't forget to check out how to make some cute little rings to hold all of your printed cards!

9 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love these simple journaling ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:33 AM

    This is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea!
    Thanks for sharing the free printable. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to print some for my kids right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so great.. I love them! thks for sharing these with us! love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great. Where i can get the best designs for plastic business cards?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am inspired to come up with this...Do you have some idea about Card Printing to share?

    ReplyDelete
  9. My niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!