about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

desserts to be stitched

If you've been reading this here blog for any small amount of time, you may have discovered that I enjoy cute things with faces. I really do. Cute foods with faces are even better. You may also have noticed that I don't do very much counted cross stitch. I think it's adorable, but some of it can take so long!

Thankfully, the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery has created some super cute desserts with faces, in little cross-stitch patterns that even I have the patience to work on! Amanda, who you may remember from the Dala Horse ornament, is one of the creator's of The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery, and knowing her makes these cuties even more darling!

Print

Isn't this little guy sweet?! Here's the fun part...this is a year-long club and the truffle is from January! Every month, a new dessert pattern will be sent to you, and you get all 12 patterns for just $10 if you sign up by tomorrow, the 10th. After the 10th, it's still only $16.95. That's a lot of cute in 2012!

Go check out The Dessert of the Month Club, and if you're looking for more 2012 club fun, be sure to take a look at the Wild Olive clubs!

3 comments:

  1. I joined the Dessert of the Month Club yesterday, I can't wait to get stitching it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ♥.♥ This is ADORABLE! Like you, I love cute stuff/cute food with a cute face. I love this idea!!! Such brilliance. ^_^ I MUST learn cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing! i always seem to forget about cross stitching... haha. this is such a cute idea, i will definitely check it out :]

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!