about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the honest ones...

Honesty - a free pattern

George Washington. Abe Lincoln. If there's such a thing as honest presidents, these are them. To honor these great leaders, I've set up a little embroidery pattern. It's free, and you can download yours by clicking on the image above, which will take you to Flickr.

Now, I think that's enough for political statements...

(but I do think that this may be the start of a series of patterns...each with a different virtue...what do you think?)

5 comments:

  1. The virtues would be awesome! I already think I'll frame them and hang them in the hallway where my boys' bedrooms are. You *have* to do them now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:08 PM

    this is amazing - and very well said

    I'd love to see the series! and thanks for the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:59 PM

    I think that is a great idea! I would love to see your fun interpretations for each virtue.

    Thanks for this fantastic pattern! I really need to make some time for embroidering and stitch all these amazing patterns I have printed off. :D
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it, mollie! we do an 'abe card' every year for family and friends (because we heart abe!)--maybe i can stitch up a little sampler for the house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to do the whole series..

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!