about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

just like nanny never made...

granny wip

My grandma (Nanny) used to knit the most amazing things. She rarely picks up the needles anymore, but fortunately, she taught me to knit first. Unfortunately, the knitting has caused me to be crochet impaired.

My sweet young friend Stephanie got me farther than anyone had before, but she lives in Canada. So continued tutoring was not an option.

But today, I made my very first granny square! It came to be because of the Red Velvet Art class, and an oh so cute project. After checking out some recommended videos, and then finding others, I put it all together with the help of a diagram...and hooray!

Stephanie, I hope you're seeing this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!