about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the importance of thursday...

coffee cake

Maybe I go on about my Thursdays with Anna too much. But I treasure them. Here's why:

They are part of a nice routine. My life is relatively stress-free most of the time, but knowing that once a week there will be an hour or so for this sister time is lovely.

Starbucks makes yummy coffee and treats. Amanda Panda Pants asked if I had stock in the company due to my habit, but it's not as bad as all that. It's more of a few times a month habit.

The experience provides for ample stitching time and inspiration. Today while working on the sweetest little tree stump, Anna gave me the greatest idea ever. It will be coming this December, you'll love it, and you'll have Thursday to thank for it.

sisters

Being sisters and best friends (even when we look a little silly, as above) is the greatest. And that is why I go on and on about it.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading about your Thursdays with Anna. I wish I had a sister to do things with, but since I don't, I will live vicariously through you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a sister but I'm so glad my daughters do. Watching you and your sister gives me hope they'll stop fighting and grow up to be best friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!