about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

notions in the mail...

zippers

Oh my goodness. There has been much lovely mail around here lately! Most recently, I got these candy colored zippers, which I purchased from kandcsupplies. They were a good price, came quickly, and are truly delightful colors.

I'm planning on using some to make little pouches (a Red Velvet Art class project), and who knows what else will happen with the rest. But having zippers on hand is a good thing.

spools

And these notions are a little different. This was made just for me by a Flickr friend. We did a little trade, and man, I did well with this! Now I just have to find the perfect frame and get this up in my office...

Yay for happy mail!

(and yay for cross-processing, which helps out the bad photos taken on oh so gray days!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!