about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

mask it...

masking tape...

I know I've written before about the delight I find in the Japanese Washi colored masking tape. There are tons of colors and patterns that you can find...and Etsy is a great source. It's all so pretty! But I haven't had a use in mind, at least not one that would warrant my spending $20 on tape.

So imagine my glee when I found this colored masking tape at the American Science and Surplus store by me! This is not Japanese, it is not translucent and colors were limited. But it was a whole lot cheaper.

Now I'll have a chance to play with it and see what kinds of uses I find. Then I can order the real deal. Or not. Maybe this will suit me!

I also found all kinds of other goodies at American Science and Surplus, but resisted. It's the kind of place that would be great to go to if you were putting together art kits. In fact, it makes me want to do that. For now, I'll try and resist that too. As if I need more paper type stuff around!

1 comment:

  1. oh man! that tape is awesome. i've been seeing tape like that around and been lusting for it.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!