about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

An uphill battle?

I've tried. Really I have. But being consistently organized just isn't my thing. I bought a nice organizer, but it usually sits unused. Recently, I've started adding things to a composition book. You know, lists, notes, etc. It's going so-so. And in the event that it doesn't work (it's inevitable), I've found my next organizational tool. TiddlyWiki is, as Metafilter said, perfect for the obsessively organized. I'm not that, but the way that you add things to do is pretty darn fun. And that may be the incentive I need. Go try it. Play with it. Maybe we'll both get organized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!