about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Why punish me?

To the person or persons that decided that DVDs are the perfect way to give people special features: I offer my most sincere thanks. Special features are the greatest. I could sit and watch the extras on Monster's Inc. and Big Fish for hours. And I have.

To the person or persons that decided that "interactive menus" are a special feature: You're wrong. That just doesn't excite me. Neither does the theatrical trailer. I've seen it.

To the person or persons that are trying to rip me off by releasing "Special Edition" DVDs: Stop trying to rip me off! I went out and bought the DVD when it was released. So why are you messing with me by releasing a new set with an extra disc? Meet the Parents? Pirates of the Carribean? I can't keep buying double! Just give me all of the good stuff right from the beginning! Don't punish me for buying early!

Thank you for listening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!