about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

wallpaper // rainbow stickers for march



Who is up for a March refresh on their wallpapers? These digital backgrounds feature a happy cloud with a rainbow. They're styled as stickers on handwriting paper, which, I don't know about you, but I kinda love having those guidelines to keep things tidy. Could we bring that back for adults?

It's maybe a little early in the weather season for real rainbows to be showing up, at least where I live, but I think that just means I'm more ready for them. Adding a rainbow to screen seems even more necessary when you're trying to endure the end of winter. Plus, I'm always ready for a rainbow anything!

There are three sizes of the basic rainbow wallpaper, as well as a Month Marker that is square and says March. Feel free to upload it to your IG feed or use it when organizing your photos (I'd love a tag if you do that!). Even though I realize that saying that on March 3 is probably less helpful.



Along with my love of rainbows, I was inspired to make this particular design by a very cool "pom-pom" from Benzie Design. I have plans to make something with their little wool cloud. It's actually bigger than you think at first, and I think that using it to make something stitchy but also 3-dimensional will be a fun challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:53 PM

    Sooo cute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:30 AM

    Thank you! Will these stickers be embroidery patterns? Apologies if I have missed this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not doing these wallpaper designs as embroidery patterns (at least I'm not planning it), but I will have an embroidery project inspired by this one.

      Delete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!