about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

snapshot saturday // playing with lego

LegoBlogger

Oh boy. It wasn't so very long ago that I would bring work along on vacation and get tons done and love it. Now I've been home for nearly a week and I'm still barely back into the swing and everything is in pieces.

In fact, you've probably noticed the scarcity of posts around here. Because of that, you'll be shocked to learn that I had time to play with Lego.

But you see, this came home with me from Orlando, FL, and it's been sitting in a box since early in the trip and it just HAD to come out. It wasn't possible for me to resist building that sewing machine and the rest of this sweet sewing studio.

I'm sure you understand.

5 comments:

  1. Definitely understand. And I'm glad you've taken some time for yourself. It does no good to overdo work to the point of burnout. It's important to replenish body and spirit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lego! Look at those wee scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes we do, please have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally! I just bought this one for myself the other day and it's still in the box begging to be built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bethanie5:35 PM

    I have this set! So excit to see you have it too! Eeekkkkk

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!