about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // print or post purple pentagons for may



The fifth month calls for a shape with five sides...a pentagon!

In the 50 States Stitching Club, the center of the stars (which is where the embroidery goes) is a pentagon, and I'm eager to try working with pentagons for more English paper piecing this month. I've also started on a few other five-sided projects. Hooray!

But we can't get the month started without a new calendar, so here we have May for your desktop and mobile devices.


For iPhone 6+, choose the iPad version. To use the iPhone and iPad versions, click the link for the wallpaper you want. When it opens, touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save. After you've saved the image, go to your settings, choose wallpaper, then find the image you've just saved.

2015 May Printable Calendar Page

To PRINT a calendar page (with a place for notes), download the May 2015 calendar page PDF. Even when the wallpaper calendars have a color background and white shapes/dates, I always make the printable one so it will use less ink. And I gotta tell you, I really like this month's page! Reversing the color scheme turned into purple pentagons that remind me of rock candy!

1 comment:

  1. I always love your calendars...I print one off each month, and May's is perfect! Thanks so much. :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!