about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // print and post an october werewolf


Welcome to September! Wait, what? It's October already? No, no, no...that can't be. Surely it must only be September 1st. And I know I'm not the only one thinking that. I suppose we'll just have to admit that I've managed to misplace the last month.

Anyway, let's talk about this little werewolf and what I've been doing all year so far. If you've been paying attention, each calendar and monthly theme has been a sweet creature of some kind. I did this because Sweet Creatures Big & Small (the subtitle for my book coming out in January...hint, hint...) have been on my mind. And in the book, I don't just have real animal, but also some imaginary and mythical creatures too.

With Halloween coming, it seemed the perfect time to bring something not-so-real and not-too-spooky to your wallpaper. So, I'm not sure if this is a kid dressed as a werewolf, or if it's a werewolf out for trick-or-treating, but either way, I think he deserves some candy in that pumpkin bucket!

Download yours today, and let's see what fun & spooky things come our way this month.


To use the iPhone and iPad versions, click the link for the wallpaper you want. When it opens, touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save. After you've saved the image, go to your settings, choose wallpaper, then find the image you've just saved.

Ahhooooo!

2 comments:

  1. Augh! That little werewolf is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:53 PM

    LOVE!!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!