about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

t-shirts are better with faces


I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda gal (though sometimes I dress them up with a skirt), so it works out really well that I get to work from home. Graphic tees are are my favorite, and it should come as no surprise that I especially love those that have cute things with faces. My go-to source for t-shirts is Threadless, and these are a few of my favorites (some I have, and some are on my wish list!). Click through to add them to your collection!













All images are copyright Threadless.

6 comments:

  1. So many amazing tees. I love the ones with the cute faces as well. My collection is quite large and there are just so many more awesome ones avaliable..... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:42 AM

    Almost everything is better with cute faces on. Yours really made me laugh, thanks Mollie.
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fun t-shirts :) the gluten tag & milk and cookie shirts are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are cute. I had ordered one, which displayed a scissors and some other sewing items. One of my favorite tees. My daughters buys cute tshirts from Threadless, all of the time.
    I just might order the I'm Latte shirt. Totally adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shauna8:36 AM

    I just ordered the cookies & milk t-shirt, I loved yours when you posted a pic of you wearing it awhile back! I had to get one lol... :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!