about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

spend some time @ down grapevine lane



It's been too long since I wrote up a Spend Some Time @ post, but I'd like to get back to it. Why? Because there are some really lovely blogs out there that everyone needs to know about. This weekend, why not spend some time at Down Grapevine Lane?


I have an old strawberry pincushion similar to this, but I think this is the kind of thing you can never have too many of, and I want to make some!


Sedef (who writes Down Grapevine Lane) does some beautiful embroideries, and this one is a free pattern she shares!


And how about these cushions? They appeared in Australian Homespun magazine, as have a few other wonderful projects that Sedef has done.

So, keep reading Wild Olive, but be sure to see all the beautiful and creative blogs that keep showing up. Because blogs, and the people behind them, are a very fine thing.

All photos copyright Sedef Imer. Used with permission.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that I completely missed this! Thanks so much for the shout out Mollie <3 I love your blog and follow it on Bloglovin - I am redesigning mine at the moment and when it's finished there will be a permanent link to yours in the 'Inspired By' section. Love everything you make! xx

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!