about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

vote for me in the craftsy blogger awards

Vote for me for Craftsy's Blogger Awards!

Hey guys and gals! I just found out that I'm a finalist in Craftsy's Blogger Awards! What? I'm seriously so happy over here, especially because someone (or multiple someones) nominated me. Thanks, friends!

Now, how would you like to go and vote for me? You'll find me in the Embroidery - Best Photography category. By the way, that also means so much, because I'm never quite sure if my photography is what it should be. I guess I'll keep on!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a finalist! I voted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted. Can you only vote once. You are way ahead. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just voted. You were at 56%. Congrats on being a finalist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just voted for you as well! Up to 58%.....You are an inspiration, win or not! xoDebi in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted.....good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being one of the finalists! I voted for you! Your blog deserves it, you have a great photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats from Craftsy! Good luck with this round!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Mollie! I sent a vote your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Mollie!! I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:52 AM

    Done...with great pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go Mollie!!! Your pics are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mollie! I'm one of your fellow finalists who has come over to meet you!=)

    All the best, Elizabeth, UK xx

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!