about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

spend some time @ flax & twine



In August and September I got a little off with my bi-weekly Spend Some Time posts. Let's face it, I'm a little off from my regular posting here all around. At least that's how I'm feeling. Anyway, Spend Some Time is an introduction to a blog that may be new or unfamiliar to you, and an invitation to spend some time looking at the wonderful things they have to share.

This week, I like to recommend that you Spend Some Time at Flax & Twine.

FlaxAndTwine_ombrebraid

The first time I discovered Anne's blog, it was because of all of the amazing accessories she makes. Many of them use embroidery floss or perle cotton, like this braided bracelet.

FlaxAndTwine_ghost banner

To get in the holiday spirit, how about making a little ghost garland!?

FlaxAndTwine_floatparty

And I love this idea for making up your own party items using washi tape!

But those are just a few of my favorite posts and projects. Go Spend Some Time at Flax & Twine!

All photos copyright Anne Weil. Used with permission.

1 comment:

  1. Mollie! What a special treat to see this post from you. I'm so honored to be featured. Many gracious thanks for sharing my blog with your readers!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!