about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a monday stop at the donut shop

Donut Shop

After a little break from creating new pattern and printable sets for the shop, I've finally gotten back to it! And I've started with some donuts. Or maybe doughnuts? No...donuts.

This is just a sneak peek at the set, which contains 14 different kinds, including a donut that looks like a kitty cat! You'd be amazed by all of the donut flavors and shapes you can find online, but I don't recommend searching. NEVER have I wanted to eat all the donuts like I did while working on these designs. Consider yourself warned.

The Donut Shop embroidery pattern and a few printables (not yet photographed!) will be available on Thursday in my Etsy Shop and at Kitschy Digitals.

As for this stitched and sprinkled treat, my sister has requested that it become a coin purse, so on Thursday, if all goes as planned, we'll have a little DIY here, PLUS a special offer for the pattern. Sweet!

DonutShop_Pages

On a related note, I want to thank everyone who made a purchase from my shop during the weeks leading up to Easter. The proceeds are enough to purchase 30 Caregiver Kits! In a few weeks, I'll be placing the order so my family can help assemble them. It wouldn't have been possible without the help of customers. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:11 AM

    I think it was originally spelled doughnuts in the 1800's, but when people started making signs and longer ones take up more space and cost more money, they shortened it for various reasons. 1920's chatspeak in a way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooooo gorgeous, Molly!!!! Hope all is well your way! And I really have a craving for a donut now!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!