about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

creative market

CreativeMarket

The other day I was introduced to an online resource called Creative Market. They have all kinds of graphic elements, fonts, templates and more, and I think my digital crafting friends might find them as useful as I do. What's more, they offer three freebies each week!

Go check them out while I get back to work. One of these days I'll wrap up these big projects and be back to a more regular blogging schedule...

4 comments:

  1. very interesting site. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome! I can't wait to check it out, thanks for sharing!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh la la! that is so cutttttttttttte icons! I'm looking forward to see more lovable stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! A great site for those who are Photoshop challenged like myself! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!