about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

snapshot saturday // best hoodie ever

totoro hoodie

Many years ago, a friend gave me a copy of My Neighbor Totoro, and told me to watch it whenever I was feeling down because it would help fix that. He was right, and since then Totoro has brought much joy (and even some of my most favorite friends!) into my life.

Now, I am ever so happy to be the proud new owner of this Totoro hoodie! I spotted one on Kelley's blog when she approached me about sponsorship, and I wasted no time in asking if she could make an adult size version for me. And she has!

I love, love, love it!

(Please don't mind my bare face and tired eyes...I was so excited when this arrived, I just had to take a pic right away!)

13 comments:

  1. LOVE it. totoro is a favorite here too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorbs. now to just invest in a cat bus :)
    sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I am so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!!! it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mollie,

    Who's bedroom are you in? I like the green in it.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was taken in our living room. The green wall accents were a paint color mixed to match a hat that my brother had as a baby!

      Delete
  6. i love your hoodie! i want one too, totoro is one of my favourite movies too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:36 PM

    Mollie you are a doll!!! I love you Dear Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO CUTE!!! Both you AND the hoodie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Love Totoro too. Looking forward to the day when my little one will enjoy watching the Studio Ghibli's with us

    Love the green living room too!

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun is that!
    And the little boy to whome you link looks so proud too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great hoodie, indeed!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Totoro so much. That is the coolest hoodie I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!