about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

look back: printable valentines

OldValentines

Did you get a chance to download the printable Valentines I shared on Monday? Well, those aren't the only ones you'll find here on my blog. If you look back, there are a few more sets in the archives, but I've linked up to them all here:


And if you're looking for even more Valentines printables, there are some really cute ones over at Mooo!

4 comments:

  1. Love the tea printable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:45 AM

    How sweet! I've linked these in my Valentines post too today, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Chocolate that Nobody Wants makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, literally, I love that chocolate that nobody ever eats!!! It's usually the cherry one. I've learned to like it because it's the only one left. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!